Suggestions for volunteer opportunities at Southold Animal Shelter include:
- Dog walker and Companion – Available everyday. Orientation required. This means the world to our dogs. They look forward to their walks daily.
- Cat and kitten cuddling everyday!
- Temporary Foster Parents – Volunteers are needed on as needed basis to temporarily foster kittens and dogs.
- Yard work and Gardening – Do you have a green thumb? Come and help us make our grounds look beautiful.
- Groomer – Do you have grooming experience? help our companion dogs look their best for adoption events.
- Clean Freaks! We always need help keeping out facilities spotless.
- Publicity – are you a talented writer? We need you to tell our shelter stories.
- Photographer? We always need pics.
- Help showcase our adoptable animals at our off-site adoption events.
- Transportation for off-site events and vet visits.
Click here to download:
For additional information on volunteer opportunities go to:
Holly’s Coat Drive
A big Thank you to Holly Sanford for “Holly’s Coat Drive” and everyone who donated 33 coats for our Southold dogs.